2016 New Brunswick All Terrain Vehicle Federation Jamboree
Friday, July 29th to Monday, Aug 1st 2016
The Albert County Trail Blazers ATV Club
Dates & Events:
- You may pre-register online using PayPal (see bottom of page) or each day at the Jamboree
- Friday, Registration will be at the Hillsborough Golf Club, 443 Golf Club Rd., Hillsborough NB
- Saturday & Sunday, Registration will be at the Kiwanis Club, 47 Legion St, Hillsborough NB
- Runs begin at the Hillsborough Kiwanis Club, 47 Legion St, Hillsborough NB 506-734-2886
- Sunday Banquet will be at the Kiwanis Club (see above) and is limited to the first 270 people registered.
- The Golf Club and Kiwanis Club are across Rte 114 (Main St) from each other, the ATV lock up is beside Kiwanis
- Friday Evening Run $10 (*1)
- Saturday Marked Run $25 (*1)
- Sunday Run/Tour $25 (*1)
- Sunday Banquet $20 (*1)
- Monday Run $00
- TOTAL (if paid separately) $80
IF PAID TOGETHER AT REGISTRATION
- All 4 Runs & Banquet $65 (*5) >save $15 on separate cost & 1 extra ballot for prize draws
- All 4 Runs (no banquet) $50 (*4) >save $10 on separate cost
(*) indicates the number of prize ballot
The Best Value is $65 (all runs + banquet + 5 prize ballots)
-Prices and registrations are per person.
-Ballots for all prizes will be given out based on the event / price paid.
-All prizes including the Grand Prize will be drawn from the ballots above.
The Grand Prize, a 2016 ARCTIC CAT 450 ALTERRA ATV, has been generously sponsored by
Arctic Cat and G. Bourque!
Your chances of winning any prize is proportional to your level of participation in the Jamboree.
- Friday, 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Golf Club, 443 Golf Club Rd., Hillsborough
- Meet & Greet, 7:00pm to 9:00pm at the Golf Club with night run following
- Saturday, 8:00 am to 11:00 am at Kiwanis, 47 Legion St., Hillsborough
- Sunday, 8:00 am to 11:00 am at Kiwanis, 47 Legion St., Hillsborough
- Monday, meeting time and place to be set by those going
Broadview Power Sports is offering a special service for the Jamboree weekend.
They will be on call for recovery and service if you have mechanical problems on the trail.
You will be able to reach them at 734-1114 and they will have a service / recovery vehicle go help where you are stranded or get you out of the woods and back to the shop. You can then discuss repair options with a mechanic.
There will be no charge to get you out of the woods. You are responsible for any repair charges beyond the recovery.
How long are the runs?
- Runs normally have some variation in length but these will not be long km of “road running”.
- They will be on more scenic trails allowing time for food, socializing and exploring.
- Saturday will also have some “things of interest for ATV’ers” you will want to visit.
- If you want a number, say 60 – 80 km Friday / 100 km Saturday & Sunday / 80 km Monday (More or less for each trail)
- Saturday includes a BBQ stop along the way where you may purchase food / drinks.
- Sunday we plan to have a lunch of some sort available for purchase on the trail (not finalized).
- Breakfast plans are also in the works for Saturday & Sunday.
- As always bring what you normally would for a day out for snacks and drinks.
Where to stay:
Sites are also still available at Hillbilly Paradise (call Danny 380-3116)
There will be a locked area (near Kiwanis) available from Friday afternoon on if you want to leave your bikes in the evenings.
For the latest info:
Facebook “ACTB ATV Club 32” / Jamboree
Address Questions / Comments to:
NOTE: There are a limited number of "Registration Bags" and seats for the banquet available.
Both will be awarded first to people registering online by July 27th and then to guests as they register at the Jamboree.
If you register online your Registration Bag and Banquet ticket will be held at the registration booth for pick up.
Please bring a copy of your receipt or suitable ID.
If you do not make it to the Jamboree for some reason your ballots will be filled out and entered for all prize draws.
If you are purchasing tickets for more than one person, please list all the names in the Paypal “Instructions to Merchant” section.
If you wish to support the NBATVF and the ACTB without attending please register online, purchase what you like and enter a note in the Pay Pal notes section saying "donation". Thank you.