LOCATION: Speedway Miramichi, 85 McKinnon Road, Miramichi, NB
- Rough camping on site, Cost: $40 for the weekend
- Water fill up available at no cost
- Septic dump service available for campers/RVs for around $20
- Bathroom on site; also porta potties available on site.
- Canteens on site
- Secure area for ATV/SxS and trailers
- Unload available
- Lots of parking directly accross the street
ATV Breakdown Recovery from trail:
Get towed to the closest road, (NOT to the point of destination) and then call Ray @ (506) 627-6999 for pick up.
Canteens will be open Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to midnight, Sunday for breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and later on from 6:00 p.m. to midnight. *They will be selling hamburgers, hot dogs, fries, onion rings, and more.
*For Saturday morning breakfast: Remember that they will be serving breakfast at the Nordin Rec Center. (Watch for signs to get directions. Also trails will be marked.)
Petro Can, Nordin Esso, Bonne Route (Alnwick run) and Irving (Doaktown run).
There will be go-kart rides available on the site for about $20 per ride for those who want to have fun on the Speedway tracks.
JAMBOREE REGISTRATION FEES: $20 per vehicle for the weekend
- The $20 covers the cost of the registration, and as a bonus, you receive 1 ticket for the Grand Prize draw, and 1 ticket for the door prizes during the entire weekend.
- If the person who accompanies you in your ATV/side-by-side also wants a ticket for the grand prize AND a ticket for all the door prizes, he/she must also pay $20.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU CAN CONTACT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
- Ray Croft, (506) 627-6999 - Region 4 Director and President of "Miramichi Off-Road ATV Club" - (English)
- Eymard Savoie, (506) 779-7312 - Region 4 Director and President of "Club VTT Alnwick" - (Bilingual)
- Dungarvon ATV Club - Len Allison (506) 622-8266, Treasurer-Secretary - (English)
- Doaktown ATV Club - Paul Colford (506) 365-5658 - President - (English)
- Swamp Runner ATV Club - Gilles Daigle (506) 346-0053 - President - (Bilingual)
- Miramichi Outback Trail Runner - David Olsen (506) 778-2259 - President - (English)
- Club Baie-Pointe VTT/ATV - Richard Gallant (506) 210-2520 - Treasurer-Secretary - (Bilingual)
ADDITIONAL TICKETS FOR THE GRAND PRIZE WILL BE ON SALE AT $5 PER TICKET!
Friday, August 31, 2018
Meet and Greet at the Main Gate area throughout the & bonfire during the evening.
Saturday, September 1, 2018
⃰ Breakfast will available at the Nordin Rec. Center on Saturday morning. Watch for the signs.
Signed ATV run on a scenic route to Alnwick with a mix of Miramichi & Neguac trails; approximately 150 km.
Depart at your leisure from the Speedway. It is suggested you leave by 9:00 a.m. in-order to make the BBQ lunch on the trail.
Follow the “JAM” signs.
BBQ on the trail near the Bonne Route Restaurant at around 1:00p.m.
Saturday’s prize draw results will be posted in the Welcome Center; check after the run to see if you win a prize!
A band from Miramichi "No Where Road" goes on stage at 8:00 p.m. in the PIT area.
Sunday, September 2, 2018
Signed ATV run: another scenic route from Blackville to Doaktown, approximately 70 km.
Depart at your leisure from 16 Underwood Drive in Blackville. (You will have to trailer to this location). From the Speedway, take King George Highway to Route 8; this will take you to the Irving in Blackville. Then turn left at the Irving which is the road to the ball field. It is suggested that you leave the ball field by 9:00 or 10:00 a.m. in-order to make the BBQ lunch on the trail.
Follow the “JAM” signs.
BBQ will take place at the Blackville Park from 3:00p.m to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday's prize draw results will be posted in the Welcome Center; check after the run to see if you win a prize!
Jamboree Grand Prize draw: The draw for the 2018 Teryx (sponsored by Kawasaki Canada, G&G Brothers and the Atlantic dealers) will take place at the Welcome Center at 8:00 p.m.
The NB ATV Federation speeches will take place at 7:00 p.m. on the stage by the PIT area.
A band from Fredericton “Hazzard” goes on stage at 8:10 p.m. in PIT area.
Monday, September 03, 2018
Self-guided runs – get a group together and go explore our trails.
Please consider this: The street that leads to our Jamboree site is through a residential area. Keep the speed down and be on your best behaviour; we would like to be welcomed back!
Be responsible: Ride sober!
This event is the result of hard work of Volunteers from Miramichi and surrounding clubs. Please thank them when you see them.